Buildbox - Set Visible (bbnode)
A downloadable asset pack
I thought I would release an example of a bbnode that might help a lot of boxers around. This will be useful to hide Entities and UI elements based on your needs and also you can study this to see how to properly setup a drop down menu of a custom node.
- In - input trigger, the thing that will apply the custom logic based on your selections
- Out - triggered after the set visible node applies it's logic. Can be used to link for another nodes
- Set Visible - true / false. used to show/hide entities or ui elements
- Target Object - entity/ui . Target to hide (entity means the current object/entity, UI means an UI element)
- UI Type - Used when the Target Object is set to UI . Has the following options (Button, Image, Label, UI entity)
- UI Element Name - Name of the UI element Used when Target Object is set to UI
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.